Never can tell how things go. It seems there was no further hassling going on. The upset was caused by a misunderstanding. We talked about it and its all good.
But now the next issue!
Why isnt this about me. I cant stand it when Im left out of the loop. I feel I have a right, based on what...?
Dont ask me, but I do. Maybe because I was born an only son and got spoilt rotten.
Whatever the reason. My workmate is considering moving to another job. He has let everyone know and now is just sitting on his decision. Get with it, I say. Take a decision and be done with it. Why be labouring over all this stuff... Anyway he confided in me some of the time but then took to confiding in another guy, not naming names. And now Im jealous. What an idiotic thing to be, but I am it )-:
However practical I try to be about things, my feelings are so strong, they grind me to a halt at times.
So get your act together I say, and either stay here or bloody well leave but dont saunter in limbo forever... I want decisions, not indecisiveness. Its just hideous and anxiety inducing.
Take the risk I say.
But now the next issue!
Why isnt this about me. I cant stand it when Im left out of the loop. I feel I have a right, based on what...?
Dont ask me, but I do. Maybe because I was born an only son and got spoilt rotten.
Whatever the reason. My workmate is considering moving to another job. He has let everyone know and now is just sitting on his decision. Get with it, I say. Take a decision and be done with it. Why be labouring over all this stuff... Anyway he confided in me some of the time but then took to confiding in another guy, not naming names. And now Im jealous. What an idiotic thing to be, but I am it )-:
However practical I try to be about things, my feelings are so strong, they grind me to a halt at times.
So get your act together I say, and either stay here or bloody well leave but dont saunter in limbo forever... I want decisions, not indecisiveness. Its just hideous and anxiety inducing.
Take the risk I say.
No comments:
Post a Comment